- SPYCE.5 to Accelerate Enterprise Adoption
- Login With IOTA is Here
- INATBA and the IOTA Foundation
- IOTA Staking for Assembly: Round 5
- IOTA Enters Next Phase of EU Blockchain PCP
- IOTA 2022: Year of the Ecosystem
- Shimmer Governance in Action
- IOTA Staking for Assembly: Round 4
- Stronghold 1.0 Stable Release
- Successful Conclusion of ENSURESEC Part 2
IOTA is a revolutionary new transaction settlement and data transfer layer for the Internet of Things (IoT). It is based on a new distributed ledger technology, the Tangle, which overcomes the inefficiencies of current Blockchain designs and introduces a new way of reaching consensus in a decentralized peer-to-peer system. Using IOTA, for the first time ever, people and machines can transfer money and/or data without any transaction fees in a trustless, permissionless, and decentralized environment. This means that even nano-payments are possible without the need for a trusted intermediary of any kind.
IOTA is the missing puzzle piece for the Machine Economy to fully emerge and reach its true potential. IOTA is envisaged to be the public and permissionless backbone protocol for the IoT that enables true interoperability between all devices.